Fancy making a dancefloor destroyer remix for RICHARD DURAND - Paint the Sky, the Sunburn Goa 2012 anthem? Register NOW, and you will get to download original parts of the Sunburn anthem. Send in your best remix and you could be a part of the big leagues!
Calling all VFX artists! We are giving you an opportunity to mix visuals with music on the sunny sands of Goa! A surprise Sunburn Goa 2012 artist will be giving you parts of the track chosen as the anthem to create visuals for 60 secs!
Not a composer or VFX artists? YOU still have an important role to play! All the contest entries will be put through a rigorous shortlisting process with the Jury members taking time out from their busy schedules! The shortlisted entries will be up for VOTING! Don’t forget to support YOUR artists, they need YOU…and well..you NEED them!!
Now down to the really SERIOUS STUFF!
The winners – of the Audio and Video Category WIN BIG packing up the following gratification:
RULES & REGULATIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. What do I have to do to be a part of the contest?
A. Register on the SAVC microsite first and then submit your remix or visualization set before the deadline.
2. What valid documentation do I need to possess?
A. You will need to possess a valid photo ID i.e. passport, License. PAN card. Please note all aspiring artists outside of India MUST have a valid passport.
3. How will the winners be announced?
A. Winners will be notified via email and via social media channels of Sunburn i.e. Facebook & Twitter.
4. Can I use the remix or visuals for any other purpose – personal or commercial?
A. No, all contest submissions are the sole property of Sunburn.
5. Does the Sunburn Anthem & Video contest guarantee a shortcut route to success and fame?
A. Sunburn does not guarantee any of this! The contest is a portal for hidden talent to be found & taken notice of! It is up to YOU as an aspiring artist to get the ball moving!
6. What is the Age Limit?
A. Music. Talent. Appreciation. There are no barriers!
7. Do I have to be an Indian citizen / Person of Indian origin?
A. No, the Sunburn Anthem & Video contest is for every artist from all over the world!
8. Can I make the audio/video upload public, after the jury shortlist has been released?
A. Yes, you can!
9. Can I release my remix on any other label?
A. No, all tracks and submissions are a property of Sunburn & Percept.
10. Will an unmastered or unmixed remix lead to an automatic disqualification?
A. Yes, you can!
12. Will I get a royalty on my track being used for commercial value?
A. No, all track rights rest with Sunburn, after the track has been submitted.
13. Can I use original files of the track once the competition is over?
A. Original files of the track or video components cannot be used for any further than the stipulated period of the contest. Any unlawful use will lead to copyright infringement. All matters will have to settled in the Mumbai Jurisdiction court only.
14. Is there any cash prize involved?
A. Not until further official notice from the Sunburn administration.
15. What if all these FAQs do not answer my questions?
A. Email us at email@example.com.